Saturday 3 August 2013

Doctor claims a pregnant Teen is still a virgin

A court in Dubai was told that a pregnant teen was still a virgin, according to doctor’s report.

That was the diagnosis presented by a Doctor in Dubai, Arab United Emirate. The 15 year old teen was accused of violating the country’s harsh Islamic law against sex outside marriage.

The girl, only identified by her initials MM, was checked out and has given birth to a girl, according to a local newspaper.

Testifying against the doctor’s report, MM told prosecutors that she had with her boy friend, identified by his initials YA, on several occasions.

“I met him through a social media and fell in love with him”, she said.” We had many dates in the family’s house in Mutana,Dubai and had sex in the bedroom after my parents fell asleep. He had full sex with me three times and when it I told I was pregnant he didn't care”

Here is what the boy had to say “ I did not make her loose her virginity or make her pregnant”, he told newspaper. “After we broke up, I was surprised when the family came to me that I made her pregnant”
.

He insists MM was seeing other guys through out their relationship, he also demanded for paternity test.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More