Wednesday 31 July 2013

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Senators in Nigeria

The controversial actress is at  it again, just that this time, she made perfect sense in the message she delivered to the Senators in Nigeria.


Here is what  she wrote on her facebook page:

“ Its so shameful that our so called stupid Oga At The Top are trying to bring back under age marriage to our great country Nigeria, how can you sit your stupid ass in that  Godforsaken  chair calling yourselves senators and you talking like bunch of idiots, ya knw I dnt hide ma feelings, u all are fools aka Olodo,mumu.If you don’t start talking about better things like( Good roads, electricity, good schools etc). Pals lets join hands 2geda n surport Mrs Stella on this Campaign Say No To Child slavery! My name is Tonto Charity Dikeh,I’m a true Nigerian n I’m not scared to say my mind-poko”.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More