Tuesday 30 July 2013

Mercy Johnson's Hip cant Contest Mine .




Crystal Okoye is another booty   girl we all gotta look out for in Nollywood. She is barely a year in the Industry, but her profile is making sense as days goes by.
Most people actually think she has a better hip than our star actress, Mercy Johnson. Well hips don't lie.  As for me she is very hot, but as for whose’s hip is hotter, you all can judge that.

Here is her chat with weekend interview, she talked about how she hotter than Mercy and many others.

What has worked for you? Beauty or Talent?


I will say both. Before then i used to look at myself in the mirror and tell my self ''Crystal, you are beautiful''. I am beautiful. i am well shaped, I have straight legs.  I decided to come into the industry not just with my physical attributes but also because of my talents.

In Nollywood, you may be beautiful but if you are not talented you can't get anywhere. But i thank God i have everything. The talent, the beauty, the figure and everything.

What about your embarrassing moments?

The one i can remember happened when i was still look for a shot at acting. Then, i reported at a location and the producer gave me a note and he instructed  me to meet him at an  HOTEL ROOM. I felt so embarrassed. He told me the role would not be available for me if i didn't report at the hotel. I left the set and never showed up for the job. If you want me , i want you to come up to me and tell me you want me but trying anything else puts me off.

What do you think about your selling point?

My selling point are my hips. I think Mercy Johnson's hips are just learning where mine are. I know that i am well shaped. If you ask me, i have got the best shape in Nollywood. And it is just not my hips alone, my eyes, my legs and my height as a woman compliments my nice gesture.
You may also say i don't have the front but i have the back. The back speaks for me.

Is it true that actors and actresses pay Producers to feature in a film?

Yes they do that.

Have you ever had to do that?

God forbid, I would rather give up the script that to succumb to that.

What is your idea about Sex?

Sex is a free gift from God, meant for us, man and woman to enjoy ourselves. I don't believe in that 'Sex after marriage' crap. I believe in sex before marriage because it is very important you know your partner very well, sexually and otherwise before you two are sworn together.

Who are your role models in the industry?

My first is Pete Edochie, I see him as a figure and a father I lost. And there is Bukky Ajayi, Onyeka Onewu, Stephanie Okereke and some others.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More