Tuesday 30 July 2013

NBA Star Set To Wear Leonel Messi's No.10..





NBA star Nate Robinson is to wear the no.10 shirt this season in honor of Barcelona ace Lionel Messi.
Robinson,29 after leaving Chicago bulls, later joined the deriver nuggets.



Robinson will take Messi's  Barcelona number for the coming campaign, claiming his goal is to become ''the best little guy in the NBA''  just as the best player in the world has established himself the pillar of the world football.


I usually like wearing single digit number, but My previous number  no.2,has retired. I’m going to  change to no.10,I’m wearing it for Messi. He is  my favorite player in the world. ''I’ve been playing a lot of FIFA lately and watching his 
games.


 If Messi  can do it as a little man in football, to be the best, then I’m going to do the same as a little man wearing no.10 in NBA .that my target.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More