Saturday 9 September 2017

Witchcraft caused my party to fail - President Jacob Zuma



 Jacob Zuma, the South African president is of the believe that his party's failure to beat the opposition Democratic Alliance (DA) in its Western Cape stronghold was due to witchcraft.
According to the Sowetan Live, Zuma's speech goes thus:
'In the last elections I was satisfied that we were taking the Western Cape‚ I even said so. What went wrong? I too can’t tell you. I don’t know‚ [maybe] it’s because of witchcraft, witches practice their craft in different ways" the news site quotes President Zuma as saying that ghosts might even been voting to keep the DA in power.
 'I don’t know where they get the luck to win here because people in the majority are not living comfortably. Maybe even ghosts are voting'.
Zuma, has also been quoted as saying his opponents are 'using large sums of money‚ in buying people'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More