Saturday 9 September 2017

I killed the 8-year old girl because I raped her - suspected ritual killer speaks

Suspected ritualist and UNIPORT Undergraduate, Ifeanyi Dike, who was recently rearrested in Jos after escaping from a Police Station in Port-Harcourt has finally revealed the motive behind the act.

Ifeanyi was first arrested as he tried to dispose off the body of 8-year-old Victory Chikqmso, whom he allegedly kidnapped, raped and murdered.

Speaking to newsmen, Ifeanyi revealed that he escaped to Jos from Port Harcourt through a trailer that loaded goods to Jos.


“I came to Jos on August 21, 2017 because I was trying to run away from the alleged ritual offense I was said to have committed, but I am not a ritual killer.
I only had sex with the girl and cut off her body while trying to escape from the environment, but I am not a ritual killer,” he said. .

Ifeanyi who was rearrested after he tried robbing a house in Barkin Ladi he talked about his reason for trying to steal from the house saying:
“I thought it was an abandoned house because I was looking for a place to hide so that people will not identify me, but unfortunately the owner was in the house and he raised alarm then I was arrested.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More