Wednesday 13 September 2017

Never leave your man for a b*tch ,or check his phone- Maheeda advises

Following  news of iPhone X not having a home button and face scan that can aid in helping one log into their phone, , Nigerian nudist Maheeda is advising ladies not to check their men’s phones.

According to Maheeda checking your man's phone may only lead to the end of your relationship.

She wrote;


“Take it from me , I am chasing almost 20 years in this relationship that I am in, if you worry too much about your man’s phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near!!!!! Men will always be men…. I do get tempted tho, but I remember say I no holy pas so I leave him alone….. And never leave your man for a bitch!!! Deal with him but don’t leave!!!! u r welcome ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More