Thursday 14 September 2017

I work in my family's restaurant - 19-year old who went viral following the purchase of her 3rd car

 A 19-year old who went viral a few days back following her announcement of having purchased her 3rd car.

Speaking with Kemi Filani, the lady Glorianna Eghe opened up more about her self.

Read her interview below:

About her

My name Is Glorianna Eghe Idubor. I am a 19 year old girl from Edo state but have been living in Norway now for 7 years. I am a student (mechanical Engineer) but also work part time at our very own restaurant. How it feels like to have a third expensive car at 19

Well yeah the car. The feeling is always great when you know you make your money working hard and can get yourself something nice. A car is not the best thing I the world but it is something nice and something I am happy for because it's from hardworking On her Major source of income and what pushed her into it, she said:

Like I said earlier I work with my family... the restaurant is ours but I get paid like other workers should and I pay my taxes and all just like a normal person but this is not forever... just till am done with my studies On if she has a boyfriend, she said:

Don't think I want to comment on that if you don't mind ? Advice to young girls:
Well am a young lady myself... but will just say... keep doing you. The little you are doing now might get you big and if you have anything or any dream. Keep fighting and always pray for better and good outcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More