Friday 1 September 2017

I am attracted to old men - Ghanaian artist, Mzbel reveals

Popular Ghanaian songstress,  Nana Akua Amoah, widely known in music circles as Mzbel, says if there is any breed of men she is attracted to, then it is the old folks.

Earlier in June this year, Mzbel was quoted for saying she has, over the years, developed appetite for dating older men instead of younger-looking guys.

“As for me, I’m an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows I don’t date young guys. I like older men, they are very gentle. They don’t even sleep around with you unnecessarily like the young guys will do. They can’t even last long in bed,” she reportedly said.

1 comments:

Her mates are busy getting married and raising family, she is here talkn trash.I pity you my dear

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More