Tuesday 12 September 2017

How I escaped ritual killers's den in Ogun- Abducted student reveals

A student of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Oluwaseun Mary Olaniyan who escaped from the kidnappers’ den has narrated how she found her way out.

Olaniyan, a history student said she was kidnapped by four men in a vehicle painted in the state taxi colour at about 6.30pm outside the main gate of the institution.

She said,


“I boarded the taxi cab alongside a lady at the same location. Two of them were going to Yaba in Ondo city.

“As soon as I boarded the vehicle, I became unconscious. I later found myself in a building located inside a thick forest.
“We were six in the hands of the captors who fed us only with water. We saw strange men coming in a jeep vehicle to collect something we suspected to be human flesh which was concealed in a cellophane bag.
“My escape from the hands of the kidnappers was divine. It was while they were quarrelling that I took the opportunity to escape alongside others into the bush.
“I trekked inside the forest until I got to Ile-Oluji/Ipetu Ijesa road where I met a lady and asked for direction to Ondo town. The lady told me I was very close to Ile-Oluji. When I got to Igbo Oja, I made efforts to reach my mother on her phone.
“I contacted my mother. My father immediately called me and I informed him that I had reached Itanla junction along Ondo/Akure highway.”

Two students of the institution, Oladepo Blessing and Oluwasemilore Mary who were kidnapped earlier were found dead.Their killers confessed to selling their parts for N15m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More