Sunday 6 August 2017

Toke Makinwa assists Instagram follower with N48,000 needed for school rent

Popular On-Air-Personality (OAP), Toke Makinwa is once again in the news after she gave out cash gift to one of her fans.

Yesterday (Saturday) August 5, she took to her Instagram handle to post a picture of her and thanking God for his divine grace over her life when a young man begged Makinwa to please assist him with N48,000 for his school rent.

Without wasting time the petite presenter replied requesting that the young man identified as @Olalekanstyle to send her his account details.

See her post below: 

I stayed up so late last night really asking God why he is so good to me, the best kind of love that makes you feel so undeserving.... I'm not perfect, he sees my brokenness as potential, I'm not qualified too. I am learning that it is not about hard work; there are so many hard workers in the world 🌎 but for grace🙏 each year I'm closer to God than the last and it is safe to say the theme of 2017 for me is GRACE. He is teaching me the concept of his grace even though I know I'll never get it, it's to wide to grasp and too deep to understand. It just is! Grace. The power of forgiveness, the will of mercy that despite your shortcomings, I am God and I have chosen to bless you. To use you, to cover you, to lift your head, to show the world that I am involved👌thank you Lord #someoneoutthereneedsthis #issamovement #WinningmeetsWinning #StillIRise #onbecomingempowered #Imusthavemyown #TMissababygirlforlife
A post shared by Toke Makinwa (@tokemakinwa) on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More