Sunday 6 August 2017

I Did Not Beat Up Anyone - Small Doctor Denies Assaulting Marwa Driver

News broke a few days back that singer Small Doctor and his crew beat up a marwa driver around Ogba, Lagos.

A twitter user had shared the news which immediately became a hot topic.


@The_Nifemi had written,
 “Lmao…I just witnessed Small Doctor and his crew beat up a Keke Marwa driver opposite Mobil, Akilo Rd., Ogba. It was too interesting to make a video.”

Speaking with Sunday Scoop through his manager, Senator, Small Doctor said,
 “Nothing like that happened. It was just a minor disagreement with someone on the road and we resolved the issue amicably. People just like to blow things out of proportion and create unnecessary controversy. I would never descend so low as to fight with someone on the street. I implore my fans to forget those lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More