Tuesday 15 August 2017

Popular Relationship Expert, Amara Blessing Nwosu Is Getting Divorced For The Second Time

Amara Blessing Nwosu formerly Amara Blessing Van Lare, a popular relationship counsellor on Facebook who got married at 17 (arranged marriage by her family), and was in an abusive relationship for 14 years till she got the courage to walk away at 31.

The self-acclaimed relationship expert who wrote the popular/controversial article ‘Reasons you are not married’ is getting divorced for the second time.
Amara, a mother of four, who walked out from her first marriage about six years ago also manages an NGO, the Dorcas Generation Initiative.

In 2014, she announced she was getting married again to a US based pastor named Francis Van-Lare and last year a photo showing her husband grabbing her boobs went viral on social media. That marriage has sadly packed up.

In a post shared on her Facebook wall yesterday, August 14,  Amara said she has reverted to her maiden name because she and her hubby would be officially divorced by October 16th later this year.

Their loved up photo that went viral last year
          

She wrote:
Dear Family,
I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.
Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara!
Stay on top and keep praying for me”.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More