Sunday 20 August 2017

Mum accused of "sexualising" daughter,7 why gyrated like a stripper at beauty contest

These shocking pictures show a raunchy dance routine performed at a beauty contest by a little girl aged just seven.

The footage of little Beau's Love Island-themed display at a “teenie pageant” was shot by her proud mum.



And yesterday Anita Moss astonishingly insisted:
“Other parents have ­criticised me for sexualising my child but I don’t see what the big deal is.
“A paedophile will be attracted to ­children whether they’re in pageants, swimming pools or wherever.“I’m doing nothing wrong and anyone who says I am is just jealous.”

 Last night children’s charities urged parents not to put their children through such contests. Kidscape boss Lauren Seager-Smith said: “There should be no place for a competition like this.”

Incredibly, Beau’s highly-inappropriate Love Island routine won the pageant, netting her a tiara as a prize.

 “I protect her as much as I can. I’m her mother and I don’t want any harm to come to her.

“But I’m not going to not put stuff up on social media because of a weirdo who wants to go online and has a problem. If we get that bad then what’s the world coming to? It’s just over-reacting.”

Anita spends up to £3,000 a year on Beau’s outfits.



Culled from Daily Mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More