Monday 14 August 2017

“I love a man that I can fart in his presence -Anita Joseph

Controversial Nollywood star,  Anita Joseph has opened up on marriage ,saying she is not in a hurry to settle down and doesn't mind being pregnant outside wedlock. She also revealed the kind of man she likes.

Speaking to Daily Sun,she said



“Marriage comes when it comes. I’m not bothered about it. If my boyfriend shoots well and I get pregnant, then that’s fine. Marriage crashes are everywhere but that doesn’t really bother or worry me. In fact, it makes me stronger and challenged. It reminds me that when I finally get married, I must remain in it because there are wolves out there waiting to devour the union,” she said.

On her kind of man,she said
“My kind of man must be spirit filled. He must fear Jehovah God. There’s nothing more attractive to me than a man that loves God. He must also make me laugh a lot; charming good sense of humour. My husband must be a power dresser, smells nice. I don’t like loud men. I don’t like a man that picks or blows their nose anyhow, especially in the public.
“I love a man that I can fart in his presence and he will tell me ‘well done princess’. He can fart in my presence too, no problem. I don’t do cinemas; I prefer to stay indoors with my man. After all, I have television at home; all I have to do is to buy popcorn and Fanta, then off the light and enjoy the moment with my man,” she gushed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More