Friday 28 July 2017

R Kelly Finally Breaks Silence On Sex Cult Accusations


R Kelly has finally broken his silence on the sex cult accusation that has been trailing his brand for days now.

 'Yo, what’s up, y’all? This your boy Kelly, and I just wanna let all of my fans out there know that despite all of the crap y’all hearing, I will be coming to the East Coast to do my show,' the singer said in a dimly lit clip. 'And, believe me, y’all, it’s a bunch of crap. All right? So I hope to see y’all there. I love y’all,' the rapper continued.

 Earlier this month  report had it that that Kelly was keeping multiple women hostage in a sex cult. R Kelly allegedly 'dictates what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More