Saturday 22 July 2017

‘Don’t donate money on my behalf, I’m not dying’ – Halima Abubakar

Few days ago actress, Tonto Dikeh posted a photo of ailing colleague, Halima Abubakar, some people started asking for donations as regards Halima’s health. Other fans reached out to the actress wishing her quick recovery.

 But Halima Abubakar posted on her Instagram page that she’s not dying and people should stop spreading lies about her health.

 She wrote: Am grateful to everyone who has shown me love and encouragement at this point in my life.May God bless you all.Both far and near,only Goodness will follow you all.i want to be know as a positive soul and not a sad one,so I plead to you all not to donate any money on my behalf to anyone.i see people already trying to make money out of it.kindly don’t.And pls am not dying,so no need for the hashtag. You all are awesome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More