Sunday 6 March 2016

Naomi Campbell,45 says she'll have kids but she is not ready yet

Naomi Campbell has revealed though she wants to have kids, she is not yet ready .In a tell-all interview with The Sunday Times Magazine,45 year old Naomi said:

“I could have children. I just don’t know which way I’ll have children.But I think I’ll have children, everyone thinks I’ll be a good mother.”I’ll just do it when I’m ready. I’m not rushing to anyone’s drumbeat, I’m going to my own,” she said.

Having been raised by a single mother, Naomi is confident that she doesn’t need a man to have a family either and uses her mother as inspiration.

 Absolutely. Totally. That’s not been a fear of mine. As I said, it’s just timing, grounding, information,”Where are you living? Where are you raising?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More