Monday 26 October 2015

Only reason I will go nude – Annette Cookey

She said she can never go nude in a film or music video just for the fun of it. Maybe a flash of bra and panties here and there, claims the sexy singer. 

She however revealed that she could give it a shot on only one condition.

“Why will I go nude in a music video? Except it’s for charity or to save lives. I don’t think I can go nude. It’s a ‘No’! for  me. I can show a little flesh here and there but to go nude, it has to be for a just cause, maybe saving lives” she declares boldly in a chat with Potpourri.

For guys looking to go beyond the ground floor with the drop dead gorgeous songstress who has taken a break from music to rediscover herself, here are her conditions ;

“I don’t really have a specifics for men really. Some will say they prefer white men, some will say they prefer dark-skinned men, the list goes on. A man who will love the totality of who I am, who is God-fearing, he should have good looks, and should be able to sing at least a little. I think I should add tall,he should be romantic, make me laugh regardless of his colour or his race”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More