Tuesday 9 June 2015

Kylie Jenner-My Mum Cut Me Off Financially At The Age Of 14

We all know Kylie is the 'wild one'..and many have questioned why Kris Jenner let her do as she pleased from a young age..However, the 17 year old star has revealed her mum cut her off financially at the age of 14..She told instyle:

‘My Mum [Kris Jenner] cut me off financially three years ago so I pay for everything – my car, my gas and food as well as my clothes. There are so many outfits I bought in the past that I just think now are NOT cute – but there’s not very much I can do about it!’
I think my style is a little bit darker thanks to my mum. There are a lot of skulls around her house and the furniture is mostly black and white. She wears a lot of black too, and I think that’s definitely rubbed off on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More