Thursday 25 June 2015

I’m hard to kill – YG speaks after recent shooting incident...

2 weeks after rapper, YG was shot three times in the hip during a horrifying attack at a recording studio in Los Angeles, the 25-year-old has talked about the incident for the first time. 

YG was shot on June 12 but managed to get to his car and a friend rushed him to the hospital and talking about the attack, he said he does not know who shot him, adding that he is hard to kill.

 ‘I don’t know, and it don’t matter,’ the Compton, California rapper says during an interview with Billboard. ‘I got lucky because a main artery is right there, right around the groin. ‘The bullet didn’t go that deep, and it didn’t hit any bones.’ 

YG also says that he was shot once, not three times, as reported. ‘It was three bullet holes because it went in, went out and went back in again,’ he said. 

Dwelling further on the ugly incident, the Def Jam Records act, who says he is working on his second album, Still Krazy, adds: ‘I’m hard to kill. I mention it and talk about it on the record and let everyone know what and let everyone know whatever they going to know. I’ve been through real shit and I still go through real shit, and I made it in sticky situations and turned the negative into a positive.’...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More