Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Game Fires Shot At Young Thug- Thugger Replies

Thus far, we haven't seen too many other rappers jumping in the ring to defend one side or the other in the Young Thug /Lil Wayne beef, but leave it to The Game to be one of the first. At a recent concert, he had some harsh words for Thugger, all of which basically amounted to a dare to come to L.A. and face the same fate as 40 Glocc .

In two Instagram videos captured by Baller Alert, we see Game yelling these threats to the crowd. Here's what he says:

"My nigga Tune ain't never been Hollywood, he's just Hollygrove... Anybody fuckin' with TUne got a
Problem with me. I will fuck Young Thug up, I'm a piru, nigga!"

And in the second one:

“I dare a pussy nigga to walk through California and say 'fuck Wayne.' I’ma do a nigga like I did 40 Glocc... I will fuck Young Thug up.”

Then, Young Thug replied Game with his own instagram video saying;

"So you used to be a Crip and now you're a Blood, so I don't want no smoke with you, you got bloods and crips on your team. And you was a male stripper once before, so I don't want to fight you, don't want no germs from you pussy nigga. And you know I'm in L.A. more than Arnold.Schwarzenegger, and he the governor, fuck nigga!"

Their war of words continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More