Saturday 4 April 2015

Prince TJ Hays Drops New Song On His Birthday- My Call

Award winning Nigerian pop star, Prince TJ Hays is a year older today, so he's celebrating the birthday in grand stye by dropping a new track for his fans all over the world to enjoy.  He titled this birthday song 'My Call'.

The serial hit maker is using this song to thank God and all his fans for the love he has been getting from them. Meanwhile, House 99 in Warri is throwing a larvish birthday party for the star also.

Download the birthday song and enjoy some pictures from his birthday photo shoot below;

              Download My Call


Let's join the star celebrate by wishing him a happy birthday. 

9 comments:

Happy birthday packaged guy. U doing well

I just love the TJ Hays guy frankly speaking I dnt know why.

Happy birthday wish you many many more years ahead

It is my pleasure to wish such a Wonderful person the biggest Happy Birthday ever. May God Bless You Abundantly in All Areas of Your Life ! You are an Amazing Artist . It's time now for everyone to take notice ! You will be a Force to be Reckoned with !

Ratata all the way u don try my guy

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More