Thursday 2 April 2015

I'm Very Happily Single-Ini Edo Comments On Rumored Relationship


Few months after her split with husband, there were reports going round social media that Ini Edo was back in a relationship. However, Ini Edo told Encomium in a new chat that she is happily single.

Hear her;

You seem to have got your groove back after you split with your former husband, Philip?
I have always had my groove
(laughs). But you know now, I’m
a happy person all the time. Life
is too short to dwell on regrets
and pains.

All the talks about moving into a new house, driving posh automobiles…
I don’t dwell on those things. I just want to keep doing better films, doing good in my profession. I just want to keep growing.

The story is that you are in a fresh
romance. Are you back in love now?
No, I’m not. I’m in love with myself. I’m a single girl, very, very happily single.

4 comments:

Is that a proud thing for a lady like you to say?

Not anybody's business abeg.If u like turn to rev sis

She is dating Michael Godson she just they lie for here.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More