Thursday 26 March 2015

David Beckham accuses son of stealing his clothes

Retired international footballer and super model, David Beckham has revealed that while his 16- year-old son, Brooklyn doesn’t think he’s ‘cool’, he will gladly raid his wardrobe for outfits to wear.

Speaking about the promotion of the launch of his new fragrance, Instinct: Gold Edition , the former PSG star said: ‘My elder child, Brooklyn, he’s 16 years old. Every time I go into my wardrobe, there’s clothes on the floor, and I’m a really tidy person, so I know he’s been in there. He doesn’t think I’m too cool at times, but… he comes out in my jeans or my trainers or t-shirts.

‘One of the last times Brooklyn thought I was cool was when I got him the Kanye (West ) shoes for his birthday, so for about five hours I was cool again, and then he realised I got a pair as well, and it kind of killed it for him,’ he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More