Wednesday 4 February 2015

Maheeda Forgives her father for abandoning her for 32years

Maheeda took a break from her raunchy photos and message this morning to preach about forgiveness.

Read her message below:

I forgive my father for leaving me
and not coming back for 32 years
now.... I still love him....... It's ok,
we all make selfish choices...."
Forgiveness is one of the best things
Life tot me, I first learnt to forgive
me, now it's going to others ....
Have you forgiven yourself?" (Continue)

Thank God I was an orphan , with
no one to stop me from living my
life and making my own mistakes
and learning from experience 👩"
I forgive everyday...... Why everyday? Because I receive hateful comments almost everyday.... And people are not perfect!" I regret nothing in my past!!!!!!!"

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More