Wednesday 14 January 2015

Toolz Talks About Being A Curvy Celebrity

Media mogul, Tolu Oniru popularly known  as ‘Toolz’ covered Blanck Magazine alongside some other a-list celebrities and in the magazine she talked a lot about her personal life.
Read the excerpt from the interview below.

On being a curvy celebrity: "Being curvy or ‘well endowed’ if you please, became synonymous with my name and eventually became my ‘signature’ even though I wasn’t looking for that. On the flip side you don’t see a lot of curvier, bigger ladies in the limelight so it is unusual and difficult for some people to accept it.

"Nevertheless I do hope I can encourage more young girls that are curvy to love themselves and love their bodies. It’s fine to be curvy, but it’s also important to be healthy, which is why I am working on my fitness now".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More