Sunday 28 December 2014

Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Opinion Of Justin Bieber’s New Jet

Justin Bieber splurged a bit on himself this holiday with the purchase of a new jet. He posted on IG for all to see. Of course his mentor Floyd Mayweather chimed in with a Money Team welcome posted on his Instagram:

@JustinBieber Welcome to the Jet Club! “Yes, I got a 14 passenger jet. Got to give them another reason to hate, but I will motivate the people that are ambitious and want to be winners in life. I am guilty! ”

He continued, “I’m materialistic & I’m motivated by money…but GOD is first in my life. GOD will not give you anything you can’t handle. That’s why GOD gave me the best hands in the business to pray with, box with and count money with.”

See some of the pictures Justin posted on IG below;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More