Thursday 4 December 2014

Duncan Mighty Reveals Reason Why Celebrities Get Married Abroad.

Self acclaimed Port harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty has told his fans to turn up for his wedding because he will be getting married in his native Nigeria and no where else.

Duncan Mighty further explains why celebrities travel out of the country to get married. Read below:

“The secret of international marriage is cheap marriage, when you want to use cheap things. I’ve lived in Switzerland and I’ve seen a lot of Nigerian celebrities coming there for their marriage. It is always between the groom, bride and both parents. But if you really want to show people your culture, you don’t need to go to another man’s country to marry your wife. If you’re proud of your wife, go to where she comes from, stay there and marry her. There is no need of going to Dubai and all that. All my fans must eat my rice, that’s what I promised my fans. International marriage is a cheap marriage, go and find out from anyone who has lived in an international community.”

3 comments:

Just do your wedding in Nigeria peacefully no need to criticize others.

I shall be there liveeeeeee. Thank you big boss

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More