Friday 21 November 2014

Popular Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Reveals Why She Doesn’t Plan To Start Making Babies Just Yet

Popular Nigerian athlete, Blessing
Okagbare has revealed in an interview that she doesn’t have plans to start having kids right away. She said that she aims to focus on her career for now and her husband is cool with her decision.

Read her reply in an interview with the Nigerian Telegraph when she was asked about starting a family:

"A family, hahaha, I am not planning
about that now. At the moment I have goals that must be accomplished and some things to be achieved professionally, so starting a family immediately after my wedding is actually not in the schedule for me right now, no way. Honestly, we have already talked about it and my fiancé knows what I do for a living. We have talked about it and he knows there are things I must get done in my career which are very important to me. Having kids now is out of it, there are things in my career that must be accomplished before we start thinking of building a family.

After my wedding the next agenda is to accomplish all the things I have set out to achieve and that is it, not having babies, this will surely come later", she concluded.

3 comments:

Ok ooo we wish them success in their marriage life.

I forgot to ask. Who is the man in that picture? Both of them has muscles oooo.

She better starts thinking of family. Or why did she then get married when she knows she is not ready for a family?

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More