Tuesday 25 November 2014

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Says He Has Come Very Close To Committing Adultery

Veteran Nollywood actor, Kenneth
Okonkwo has revealed in an interview that he has experienced strong temptation to cheat on his wife but he did not falter due to the help of Jesus Christ. He affirmed that he has not not gone out of his marriage to seek comfort in the hands of another woman throughout the 7 years he has been married.

He said, “Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any
other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened”.

On the issue of dealing with intimacy needs while filming on location, Kenneth said, “What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a
while, I will scream I just have to go
home. I don’t know how my body is
feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public. And if I don’t run that time, something will happen”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More