Sunday 5 October 2014

Tiwa Savage Talks About Her ‘Controversial’ Music Career And Her Relationship Status With Tee Blizz "Video"

Tiwa Savage was the guest on Olisa Adibua’s “The Truth” TV programme and. She addressed a number of issues especially her racy video for her song ‘Wanted’. She was unapologetic about it and explained thus:

‘Every woman has that element and that period where they just feel sexy inside.I think I was going through a phase .Yea I wasn’t scared to show it and wasn’t scared of any backlash that was going to come ,because I know that whatever happens,I can always back up any controversy with my talent .

She also talked About Teebillz and all that’s going on with them, you would have to enjoy the video.

Watch video below :

click here to watch video

3 comments:

Can't we watch the videos here?

Please go and settle with your husband and stop talking about irrelevant things.

I shall be well with you my dear Tiwa. The plans of the evil onces would never manifest in your marriage.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More