Monday 13 October 2014

Popular Producer & Hitmaker Blasts Wiz kid, Says Fame Has Changed Him

The 'hitmaker & producer' Samclef, said that the superstar singer has not only refused to work with him again, but he goes about dirtying his good name.

“I’m not happy with Wizkid. I like his music, but I don’t like him as a person anymore. The reason I don’t like him anymore is, why do you go about spoiling other people’s business? I never spoiled your business, never came out to say anything bad about you for four years. So why would you go to an OAP and tell the OAP that the reason why you no longer work with me is because my beat is amateur. What does that mean? Those amateur beats was what brought you to limelight, was what made you meet the same Akon who first dropped ‘Don’t Dull’ on your voice.” Samklef said.

5 comments:

I perceive jealousy here... Go get a life Sam.

Wizkid is an amateur guy let him be boss, ur beats rocks.

Wizkid is an amateur guy let him be boss, ur beats rocks.

That is the highest height og ungratefulness. He thinks he has grown so big dat is why he is talking rubbish here.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More