Tuesday 21 October 2014

How mother’s death leaves Actor Majid Michel A Sad Man

We are sorry this news is coming up late on Abel's blog. New report reaching us suggests that Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel is not a happy man at the moment.

The actor reportedly lost his mother on Friday, October 10, 2014 in Accra, Ghana, expectedly leaving the handsome actor, who has continued to make waves on the continent with a retinue of roles and awards, in mourning.

News of the sad occurrence was shared via Instagram by Majid’s half-brother, Mico Michel who wrote: ‘ In my heart you live forever! Mom I know you are in a better place now. As we all give thanks to the day you walked into our lives we knew our family would never have been this strong without you there to guide us and love us the way you did. You were always there for me in fact all of us, nothing was too small or too big for u. Personally I know the strength and love you gave me in my hardest moments, you NEVER gave up on me…..Never judged me even when I made mistakes, but in Love you gave me advice and always told me that no matter the situation you were always there for me and you would say “even if monkey no fine im mother love am.’

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More