Saturday 4 October 2014

Haywaya Drops Two Tracks From His Mixtape - Kid Vs. G.O.A.T

Multilingual rapper/singer songwriter Haywaya, who recently signed to One Nation Entertainment, has released two singles (God Haywaya and Finish line) off his much publicized mixtape 'Kid Vs G.O.A.T'.

The mixtape ”Kid Vs. G.O.A.T.” is a series of freestyles and covers showcasing the Hausa/Pidgin/English emcees versatility over several beats.
Haywaya also intends to release a new track from the mixtape every Friday for the next 10 weeks.

Haywaya has already begun building a buzz for himself with his first online single entitled “VIP” featuring Nigerian up and coming rapper/Label mate - “Silver”.



"God Haywaya" is the first single off
Haywaya's upcoming mixtape. In this freestyle, he covers M.I's King James single. I don't know who killed it more between him and MI, but l'll let you guys be the julge. Although he threw a sublime shot at MI.lol.

On his Finish Line freestyle, Haywaya explained “I felt I had already won the human race & become a god in my art form, but I still understand the fact that I am new in this and I still have a finish line to reach”. He raps, switching easily between tongues “So ya ‘ll haters wey dey figure say you go fit to keep a brother like me from reaching the finish line, I dey pity you, don ku na waasa da karchen ku” (You’re playing with your end (In Hausa Language)” to show his lyrical versatility. 

Clink on the link below to download this two lovely songs...I am very impressed with his abilities...You would love the songs...trust me...
             
  Download Finish Line


For more Haywaya news, music and info, follow him: @HaywayaLive

8 comments:

This dude flows with Hausa like crazy. Damn. I love d style.

Hands down, he is to hausa what sarkodie is to twi, or what Phyno is to Igbo or Olamide is to Yuroba.

Land lord of the Hausa Rap. Period

Hands down, he is to hausa what sarkodie is to twi, or what Phyno is to Igbo or Olamide is to Yuroba.

Land lord of the Hausa Rap. Period

He flows like a river mehn.....I just became a fan

He flows like a river mehn.....I just became a fan

He flows like a river mehn.....I just became a fan

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More