Saturday 25 October 2014

Award Winning Singer, Bez Speaks On 10-month Old Marriage

Bellz is definitely enjoying the life of a married man. Remember the star got married this year? Well, for the sake of those ladies that are not aware(laughing) he became the first Nigerian celebrity to walk down the aisle in the year 2014 when he got married to his boo of many years Bolatito on January 4, 2014.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, the multi-talented instrumentalist, singer and songwriter said: ‘I would say that marriage has quickened my pace. Music to me is a calling, it’s my life’s work so I have to move really fast in this space in order for things to work out well. I have been on the road, as you know, live performances are the bread and butter for any artiste. I spent this time introducing a whole new fan base to my music, establishing a base in East Africa. On November 1st, I am scheduled to be in Spain and the U.S. Work and shows have been going on well.’

Speaking further on how well his marriage has been working out, he said, ‘Fine, January will make it a year, my plans on marriage is to stay happily married. I have been blessed with an amazing wife and it’s been a joy building the foundation for what we pray will be a fulfilling life together. One day we will be blessed with children and even grandchildren.’

2 comments:

He is a very responsible and reserved man. I admire hik alot.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More