Wednesday 24 September 2014

Popular Kenya Celeb Confirms The Rumour That She Slept With Davido "PHOTO"



Controversial Kenyan video vixen, Stacy Brianar Brown, has admitted to the sex claims she was alleged to have had with Davido.

The sex rumours first made the rounds in 2013 when the pair reportedly had a sexual encounter after they hooked up at a night club, ‘Galileo’ as the ‘Aye’ singer was in Kenya to perform at the ‘Bombaata Festival’.

When asked to clarify the rumour on a local TV magazine show last week, the video vixen and model said:

‘The sexual rumour between me and Davido is the most scandalous thing I’ve ever heard about myself. However, according to me, it was all true.’


5 comments:

The bitch just wants to be popular. Shameless she goat.

I sorry for this girl ooo. Chaaai instead of her to even deny she still shamelessly accepted in the public.

Pls why are girls of the age too cheap? Someone should pls ans me.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More