Sunday 17 August 2014

Tonto Dikeh Has Revealed The secret to her Youthful And Pretty look

According to what she wrote on her Instagram page, Tonto's beauty secret is mind blowing,but she doesn’t mind letting people know that she uses pills to stay in shape.

See her confession below…

‘Am so unhealthy n Lazy, Lol*I cant workout to save maself* I use Pillz to stay in Shape n Youth(Kidz dnt try diz at home) datz y I can't stay a huge foodie**Bin on ma 2weekz without food unhealthy diet n Den Thiz Beauti Happened, Bottom line I can't wait to eat Diz.. #ChesseLobster #LeftoverChipzNPaste #Watermelon #UltimateFoodie #IaintWorriedAbtNothin #SoliderGulGrub.


7 comments:

Disgusting and fake girl. Well done.

Which pills? And how does it work pls?

Such drugs has high negative effects, I hope she knows what she is doing.

Bla bla bla. dat one na her own wahala.

Tontolet don bleach scatter body, he smokes anyhow, now drugs don join?ur own is finished.

Copy copy na disease. So una don turn to Nigerian bloggers?heeeh?lol.

I sorry for you Tonto Dikeh.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More