Monday 10 March 2014

‘Please, I want to marry’ – Actress And AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima

Nollywood Actress and President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberisima, has declared that she is interested in getting married soon.

She said that when she sees a man that wants to marry her, she will marry him because all her children are grown up and she needs own company.

She told a Punch reporter ‘w hen I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry, please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.

She also ruled out actor Fred Amata from being a potential suitor saying, ‘I can never ignore Fred. Even if he is with a woman, I will go and kiss him. I will never disrespect him. Please I am not marrying Fred.’




14 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More