Wednesday 20 August 2014

South African Rappers, AKA and Cassper Takes Beef To Next Level

And we thought beef only involved words. But welcome to the hip hop world; according to rapper Casper Nyovest, his beef with AKA has gone to the gun and bullet level.

Both artists were billed to perform on a local music show on Friday night when an altercation between Cassper and one of AKA’s entourage members resulted in a gun being drawn on the rapper.

Cassper then took to Twitter to share his version of what led to the incident.See tweets below.

"I will not be performing on live tonight.. I get to the make up room and Aka's homie pushes me I ask him not to & he pulls out a gun on me."

"I walked out and then and there I decided I will not do this stupid shit no more. This is not the first time I have a gun to my face."

"I lived that gun life foreal and I chose rap over it. Y'all wanna live that life? See where it takes y'all... Go on"

AKA then tweeted this;

"Thought about it ... Since I didn't do anything, I actually don't owe anybody an explanation. No statements from me ... Just hit records."

2 comments:

Wizkid and Davido should learn how to beef. This is d main thing, not talking on tweeter only.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More