Wednesday 20 August 2014

Actress Omoni Oboli Denies Seducing President Goodluck Jonathan At Presidential Villa

Rumors had it that actress Omoni Oboli tried to seduce President Goodluck Jonathan with her revealing dress while she was screening her movie at the presidential villa recently. But as expected, the actress thinks otherwise.

During an exclusive interview with NET Correspondent, Oboli, who’s married with children, told NET that the dress fit right and did not expose any part of her body. She blamed the rumour on the pictures, which she said were taken from wrong camera angles.

‘I think maybe the pictures that were sent out were taken from a funny angle. I don’t think the dress was too revealing. I don’t think I was revealing my vital assets. It was a bit open but I was not revealing what I shouldn’t be revealing but the truth is people will always talk.’, Oboli said.

The actress also said she bought the controversial dress from a US store and thought it perfect for the occasion.


6 comments:

Heeeeeeeeeem she wants to be oga Jona's mistress nau.

Nigerians can interfare in what does not concern them. No wonder they don't move forward.

Abeg do ur thing my dear. Enemies wants ur danfall.

Who knows....Maybe that is what she had in mind. Nigerian girls are very desperate.

Our actresses are prostitutes so nor be news oooooooo.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More