Monday 11 August 2014

Too Bad: Mass Failure As WAEC Releases Results


The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has recorded mass failure in the just released May/June 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results.

The mass failure which was recorded in mass both Mathematics and English Language was analyzed by the Head of National Office, WAEC, Mr. Charles Eguridu early today saying: “A total of 529,425 candidates, representing 31.28%, obtained credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.”

Vanguard reports that the WAEC National Office Head noted that there was a great decrease in the performance of candidates if this year’s results were to be compared with that of previous years. He further revealed that results belonging to about 145, 795 are being withheld in connection with one examination malpractice or the other.

He further said that out of the 1,692,435 candidates that sat for the examination, 791,227 candidates, representing only 46.75%, obtained 6 credits and above, just as a total of 982,472 candidates representing 58.05%, obtained 5 credits and above.






7 comments:

How can they pass when the country is full of corruption? Say something else my friend.

Education in Nigeria has become so so useless. I wish I was not born a Nigerian.

The modern days kids does not read anymore. They prefer to ping, Facebook and play. Their laziness is the cause of the failure after all not all of them failed.

They hav always been failing it. Nor be news again.

Nobody should fault the government ooo.Because dis is how it has always been and people passed in d past. The modern generation is not serious at all.

Am so happy today because my withheld waec result has been release and also upgraded with the help of Mr Benson from the waec office, when i initially checked my result, my 9 papers was held i was so confused and friend of mine who Mr Benson helped last year directed me to him and he gave me his word that he will help me and ask me to send him my full name and my center number, this morning when i called him, he told me that i can go and check my result and wow i just checked now and all my papers are well ok and release. God be with you sir and bless you, if you need help from Mr Benson, call him now via his number 07054764955

Mr Benson is indeed a great man, my younger once wrote this years waec and their both papers was held, I saw a comment online on how Mr Benson has been helping so i took his number and called him he told me to send him their both details we did and after 2hours, their result was release and also upgraded, so if you know you wrote this year waec exam and your papers are held or you want to upgrade your result, simply call Mr Benson now on 07054764955.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More