Friday 29 August 2014

Maheeda Dreams About Sex With Davido

Controversial singer Maheeda is back with another publicity stunt. This time she took to her Twitter to tease her followers, saying that she had sex with Davido in her dream.

However, the singer who recently promoted safe sex with different partners said she isn’t in love with Davido or has any feeling for him. But who cares if she does?

"I had sex with davido in my dream
yesternight, But why? I no de crush
on him, Was fun sha! If na as him do
am him dey do for real life hmmm!", she tweeted.

Note: Follow Abel's Blog on tweeter @Abelwesblog and get all our updates first. 

7 comments:

Maheeda is a very stupid woman. It so pains me Nigerians are so corrupt dat dey love her so much.Bitchhhh

Well I think she clearly likes Davido. This is a move for her to attract his attention.

Your problems are just too much. Spirits are making love to you and you are here lamenting its poor Davido. You better wake from dat ur dream.

Davido don surfer for ur hand.

Oh boy....I know Davido would have started dreaming it is real too. OBO d hottest.

Sick and cheap attention seeker.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More