Tuesday 12 August 2014

Late Kefee’s Husband Finally Speaks About Her Death

Teddy Don Momoh has finally granted an interview on the demise of his wife and Gospel singer, Kefee. Teddy in an interview with Encomium magazine talks about their last moments together  and her uncompleted project.

He said: “I can’t say I am going to miss her because there are uncountable things to miss. She was a complete, Godly, highly intelligent and strong woman. All these I will miss and also not having her by my side forever. She was a woman that knew what to say to me to keep me fired up.

The last memories we had together were shared between Nigeria and America. We shot our first video together here in Nigeria as certified video producers and directors. It was fun to see her contribute highly and creatively in the camera positioning and I told her ” You are what the industry has been waiting for”. This happened a day before she traveled back to America”.




12 comments:

Take heart broda. God knows best.

Rip my dear kefee. I pray you are were God is.

So painful...God pls protect me and my family from the evils of this wicked World ooooooo.

See who is here, i thought he said he wont grant interview in d next 50 years????????????

See who is here, i thought he said he wont grant interview in d next 50 years????????????

OK....Make una stop yo dey do rip abeg. I nor won cry ooooo. Unu biko.

May her soul rest in peace.Amen.

Trouble maker cry would finish u in dat case.lol.

Dem enemies wants me to cry but God is on my side. Holy Ghost fireeeeeeee.

Her death is still shocking to me. There is nothing in this life.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More