Thursday 24 July 2014

Popular American Rapper Souljaboy Spotted Posing With Fake Money

Rapper Souljaboy recently decided to show the world and his fans how he is living large with bundles of dollars on his Instagram and Vine pages.

The young rapper, however, had bundles of paper under the just one hundred dollar bill, maybe he thought no one would notice.

However, his smart fans got a whip of it and decided to disgrace the ‘Kiss me through the phone’ singer. He managed to delete it in 30 minutes, but by then the damage has already been done.

See the pictures below:




UPDATED

The rapper just explained himself on twitter. Read his message to fans below;

 "I just want my fans to know that yes I was on set shooting a video and they had prop money and I took a picture with it. All my cash is real. They had prop money at turn my swag on video 2. They always have props. But I don't want y'all to think I would fool y'all with fake stuff," he said via Twitter.




Click the share button to share this news with friends on facebook and twitter.


               

Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

4 comments:

Oh common if he was actually tryna tell fans it was prop money he would have added a caption to it but he posted it wit the mind of showing off. MDF.

All this are mare gimmick for attentions notn more.

This is very crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....He can do better than that.

Well like he said he did it on purpose so no point trying to crucify him oooooo...

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More