Thursday 3 July 2014

Nigerian Singer Adokiye Defends Her Virginity Offer To Boko Haram

Popular Nigerian singer/actress, Adokiye Kyrian is still daring Boko Haram and this time, she is asking why the sect is yet to accept her offer.

The singer had gained international recognition after she made a public announcement to offer her virginity to the Boko haram sects for the release of the over 200 Chibok girls kidnapped on April 14 in Borno state.

In a recent interview with BellaNaija, she defended her virginity offer to Boko Haram which according to her still stands.

Adokiye said, "I made an open offer to some group of people. The question is why they haven't accepted my request? They should gather up the girls, prepare them for release and then I am sure they will find out if I'm still a virgin.

"I stand by my words to say I don't mind being an exchange for the release of those kids so they can go back to their families. Whatever it is they are going through, for them to be released should be thrown to me. And If they have turned the young girls to their sex slaves, they should consider releasing them and turn me to one ."

                     



Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

12 comments:

Na u knw oooooo. When they come for u eeeh.

Hehehe Virgin ko...virgin ni.Abeg go and sleep.

Sweet breast....lovely.com

Virgin?this girl is a cheap attention seeking hoe.

Boko Haram is not a group she should mess with. Those people are monsters.

Na wahala you dey find I just pity your life. Becareful of what you say.

She won use Boko haram name blow oo. Naija babes ni.

Maheeda wonna be. It is very very obvious.

Lwkm. Abeg go confirm am jare.

If only they could just here you offer and accept it. You go run with your head.

Easy girlie ooooo. Nor mess with the men on top of Nigeria.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More