Friday 11 July 2014

Gospel singer Kefee Finally Laid To Rest In Sapele

I don't even know where to start. I feel bad anytime i remember Kefee is actually dead but i still give God the glory for her life.

Her remains was laid to rest today (July 11,2014) at Okpara Inland of Ethiope East Local Government, Delta State.

The service was attended by her
husband, Teddy Don-Momoh , siblings, friends and of course family. I also heard Sammy Okposo, Nikki Laoye ,COSON boss Tony Okoroji and comedians, Princess and I go Dye attended the burial ceremony.

May her soul rest in peace.Amen.

                  

7 comments:

Sad. Rip Kefee and save journey to heaven.

Rest in Peace Kefee God knows best.

Very painful. There is God tho.#RIP Kefee

There is nothing is this life. One man shall always die but its good to die at the right time.

The good onces are always the onces that dies. I wonder why it is like that.

Ewoooo so ground has eaten this fine girl? Kaaaaaiai dis one pain me.

Such is life. We pray she rests in peace.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More