Saturday 12 July 2014

Burna Boy Drops His Mother From His Management Team

Popular dance hall singer, Burna Boy announced that his mother, Bose Ogulu will no longer be managing his music career on tweeter yesterday.

Personally, I think they have gotten to the level where the mother should rest and focus on other things, she don try.

‘It’s been a long road to where I am today and my mother Bose Ogulu has managed me the best she could up till this point and am grateful…at this point in my life and career it is time to let my mother be my mother nd let my manager be my manager, therefor Bose Ogulu is longer my manager. all bookings and enquires for BURNA BOY should now referred to burnaboybookings@gmail.com. thanks for your understanding (sic) ‘, Burna wrote on his Twitter.

Burna Boy  is however excited to have his mum back in his life. ‘So glad to have my mom/bestfriend back. No more business!! ‘, he later wrote, deleting the previous tweets.



               

Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

5 comments:

Cute dey looks so much alike.

I would love to marry the mother. Dat way Burna boy wld be my son.lol.

Ok..Dats deir headache. Not my biz.

I didn't know the mother was his manager. He try sha, cos I know the mother wld wonna be directing his activities whch is not easy at all.

Burna dey vex ooo. Its ok cos he don man up.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More