Monday 23 June 2014

Upcoming singer, Yetunde Agboola explains why she exposes her boobs on stage.

Upcoming Nigerian singer, Yetunde Agboola has explained why she exposes her boobs on stage for fans.

The singer, who strips her top while performing on stage and urging her fans to feel her boobs in a recent interview gave her reason saying;

"I expose my breast for the sake of my fans. And that is what is in vogue now. So there is no big deal in me exposing my boobs."

Well, I am not surprised.

                  



Note: Add Abel's Blog On BBM To Recieve New Updates Directly Pin: 765D2F69 

4 comments:

That's the trending fashion nau. Id ur naked picture does not surface online ur song won't sell. Abeg nor wear shirt go stage jo.lol.

Abeg dnt disgrace urself because of fame jooo. If u are talented you would make it, if you are not u wnt. If u like naked sef.

I pity ur life. U better give your life to Jesus Christ because the devil is manipulating you wit the things of the world.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More