Sunday 15 June 2014

Upcoming Artist Tattoos ’666′ On His Forehead (See Photo)

Upcoming Jamaican dancehall artist, Lee 2 Sparta, has boldly tattooed the number 666 on his forehead and shared the photo on social media.

The singer took to his twitter handle to share the photo above, with this caption:

"My name is Lee 2 Sparta. I am a Sparta. I come from Mobay. Big up to the Sparta King Tommy Lee. Big up the whole Mobay we dont fear people no day. You see my face tattoo, I got that because I'm a Sparta for life. I don't give a dam about anybody ."

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

7 comments:

Cheap publicity. The dude is just looking for attention from the world and he is getting it.

Foolish guy. May God have mercy on you.

Dis guy your life don bend finish ooo. Shu na full anti christ you carry for head ooo, na God go rili help you

The world is coming to an end oooooooo

The world is coming to an end oooooooo

This guy is demonic. He needs deliverance

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More